Friday, July 31, 2009

clothing dilemmas

What to do, what to do...I'm now approaching that magical gestational time when not only are my clothes starting to get too tight, but some of them can't be worn at all now. Sigh. Only the things that are a size or two bigger than they need to be, or have elastic waist bands are still cutting it.

I'm not really at a point of time in my life where I want to or really can afford to shell out big bucks for new clothes, so that is not a welcome development. A few kindly souls have gifted me with some hand-me-downs (yay!) There's always places like Goodwill or Buffalo Exchange or whatever, but it's really not all that easy to find stuff in my size (especially now that I no longer wear a medium) or find the kinds of things that I could actually wear to work. Even more troublesome is the fact that Goodwill's prices are rapidly closing in those of retail outlets like Ross. Uggh.

Just one of the myriad joys of pregnancy, I guess. Not the end of the world or anything, just something new to cope with.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home