Saturday, July 18, 2009

Now showing in a theater near you...

Oh my, I'm starting to put on a little "show" already. Wasn't expecting that for awhile yet. It's a good thing I'm done with the job hunting because it would be a lot harder to pull it off now. Yes, yes, we all know that you're not supposed to discriminate against the gestationally-inclined, but let's face it, this is real life and you better believe they'll hire *anyone* other than the pregnant lady.

Fortunately I've got a job offer in hand, so I can stop worrying about it for the moment. I have somewhere to go after Labor Day and it isn't subbing. The bad news is that I probably won't be eligible in any way for FMLA, so eventually it's gonna create some vocational problems that subbing wouldn't have. On the other hand, full-time with benefits is a burning need that just won't go away.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home