Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Semblance of reality

Summertime is a weird thing. Because I have school-based employment, I don't have anything to add even a speck of structure to my days now that I'm basically not working (I haven't been called for any summer sub jobs in awhile), so things just kind of happen (or rather don't happen) until I feel like it.

I'm losing all awareness of the passing time, and drifting towards some kind of nocturnal frame of existence that I can't really afford to indulge in. In my 20's, I would have run with it, but it's not so compatible with my current situation...Uggh. I should be grateful for all the free time, but unfortunately it's kind of wasted on me at the moment. I don't have the energy to do anything really fun like go on super hikes or epic bike rides, and it's been too hot to do much outdoor stuff even just around here. I guess I'm getting the malaise you get when you have too much time on your hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home