Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mrs. Q'ology

Mrs. Q'ology

FOODOLOGY:
What is your salad dressing of choice? I often like to mix two flavors together. I'm weird that way...
What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Don't really have one. I just go to whatever's in the neighborhood.
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Burgerville fo' sho'
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? sushi!
What are your pizza toppings of choice? artichoke hearts are da bomb diggety!
How many televisions are in your house? 1 (is more than enough! TV runs a distant second to reading in my book--pun intended!)
What color cell phone do you have? who knows, who cares.

BODYOLOGY:
Are you right-handed or left-handed? depends on the task
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? yep
What is the last heavy item you lifted? some camping gear
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? no, but I've passed out a few times, it's not the most pleasant sensation ever.

BULLCRAPOLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nah...I like surprises.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I'm fine with what I've got.
How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? too many, I'm sure.
Last person you talked to? Maria
Last person you hugged? Brian

FAVORITOLOGY
Season? summer, even though right now I'm hating it because it's going to be 100+ degrees for the next 4 days. Uggh!
Holiday? Halloween
Day of the week? Saturday
Month? October

CURRENTOLOGY
Missing someone? my peeps
Mood? overheated, but peaceful and relaxed
What are you listening to? the drone of every fan in the house
Watching? nothing
Worrying about? the heat
First place you went this morning? nowhere
What's the last movie you saw? Transformers?
Do you smile often? not really

MEOLOGY
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I'm happy with them just the way they are...I'd rather have 20/20 vision though...
What's on your wish list for your birthday? sleep? a day off? Life's simple joys.
Can you do push ups? yes.
Can you do a chin up? not since I was a kid.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? a bit of both--these are hard times we're in.
Do you have an accent? Hmm, depends on who I'm talking to...I code switch easily.
Last time you cried? Not recently.
Plans tonight? Try not to fry?
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Who hasn't?
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Nothing, this ain't shopping weather.
Have you ever been given roses? yes.
Met someone who changed your life? yes, most people I meet change my life in some way.
How did you bring in the New Year? Stayed home, per the usual.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Depends on the year.
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? yes
Does anyone love you? My mama (but she might be jivin' too).
What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually don't.
Do you like to cuddle? yes.
Have you held hands with anyone today? A cute smiley baby!
Who was the last person you took a picture of? Not sure.
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Both.
Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yes.
What is something your friends make fun of you for? Nobody really makes fun of me, but behind my back, who knows...
When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? yesterday
What were you doing 12 AM last night? asleep, I hope!
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Uggh, another scorching hot day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home