Friday, August 07, 2009

score!

I'm starting to reach that place where not only do I look "pregnant" but my clothes no longer fit (especially pants and shorts), so I was quite thrilled when Maria called me to tell me she was going to hook me up with her old maternity clothes. Yes! Since we get closer and closer to unemployment every day around here, this is just one less thing I'll have to worry about (this is not a time in my life where I really can afford to go shopping for clothes). Luckily we're both teachers, wear similar sizes, and have similar taste in clothes, so it looks like everything will work out beautifully and I'll have something decent to wear in the upcoming school year. She also took me around to some consignment stores in the area: Piccolina and SweetPea, which will be handy in the days to come. Good to know...

Definitely feeling more "movement", more often as of this week. I can definitely feel more of Sprout's acrobatics these days, especially if I'm laying down, but even when I'm just out and about, I notice them sometimes. It's a pretty bizarre sensation to feel somebody moving around inside of you, and none of the standard descriptions really do it justice. I'm not even going to try.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home