Monday, June 04, 2007

dry land after the stormy seas

Last week was rough on all counts. Last couple of weeks, really. Nothing could have really prepared me mentally or physically for "Project Hell Week". Not that I didn't try to be all proactive and way more on top of shit than usual. Nope. When you get right down to it, there's no way to get ahead when you're having trouble enough just keeping up. Basically, you could say that I felt like I was treading water out in an open sea for two weeks, and I don't know when I've felt more irritable, tired and stressed out.

But all that's behind me now. With the exception of one last class project, I'm free to wind down the end of the term out in the cheerful halls of high school where the last week and a half of classes are sliding away towards summer. Nothing is more exhilirating for students than knowing the end is near and three or so months of summer await.

After feeling vaguely useless and hopelessly overwhelmed with data, I'm now back in my element, watching the curious ways of millenial high school students. aww yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home