Friday, May 18, 2007

Question of the Day

Question of the Day (in Anderson's class)
If you had to give up one, which would you rather give up? TV or Music?

For me this would be an easy call...TV. I'm not that wild about TV to begin with, never really have been. Sitting around all the time just makes me ansty. I'll admit that I really like a couple of current shows like "The Office" or "http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/index.php" and "South Park". (I find now that I'm in grad school I need some mindless pursuits to counteract all that hardcore brain activity that I have to engage in all day). But honestly I've spent a good part of my life without TV and don't feel deprived because of it. Music on the otherhand...oh man I'd be lost without music. Music is a huge thing in my life...and unlike TV produces a shared space of communal interaction. Music is NOT something I could give up...TV I can take it or leave it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home