Saturday, April 21, 2007

chinese buffet

well we finally tried the chinese buffet up the street. one thing that's been really hard to find in this town is a cheap chinese buffet...oddly enough portland seems to lack this sort of thing and i haven't seen one since the one in chinatown closed. That one wasn't a culinary epicenter either, but for 7 bucks I wasn't about to complain. Besides, sometimes in life all you want is quantity, not necessarily quality. I'll admit that I was a little leery though because the high school kids rave about it (and they think Taco Bell is quality eating), but it's not as bad as I feared. Granted it's not great, but nothing was overwhelmingly greasy, it definitely gets the job done and has a decent variety of things including some vegetarian stuff. The lack of food poisoning ensures that I will be returning in the future. Rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home