Sunday, April 01, 2007

i went there

Myspace surveys--lame but strangely addictive. I'm gonna indulge.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Somewhere between 8 and 9. Woke up to the neighbor's loud ass kids getting in a car right outside my window. Way too perky for that hour of the morning.

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Neither, I prefer powertools.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? 300. All the kids at Marshall were carryin' on about this movie so I had to see what the fuss was about. IMO this was one of the goriest movies I've ever seen. Are Greek stories always this didactic or is it just this interpretation? Very bokurashii which explains it's appeal to 15 year old boys.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Battlestar Galactica but that's on a hiatus so I'll have to get into something else. Generally I watch the Simpsons or Family guy if they're on but not religiously.

5. What did you have for breakfast? a big bowl of grits

6. What is your middle name? you either know it or you don't.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? I like a whole lot of things...probably my faves are Indian food, Vietnamese, Japanese but reality is that I eat everything.

8. What foods do you dislike? things that are greasy or full of chemicals.

9. Your favorite Potato chip? I prefer corn chips, specifically Sabrositas.

10. What cd have you been listening to lately? I tend to listen to the random shuffle on my Ipod but the most recent CD I listened to was the Gypsy Kings.

11. What kind of car do you drive? I ride the bus most of the time but have a 93 Chevy that passed inspection by some miracle of god and still runs.

12. Favorite sandwich? grilled cheese, a timeless classic that never gets old. As Cristin says, it's a friend of the masses and what am I if not "the masses"?

13. What characteristics do you despise? I dislike people who talk on their cell phones in public (like I really want to hear all your personal business!), people who are constantly spitting everywhere (that's a big problem here and I think it's sooo gross), people who stand next to me and start smoking (maybe I need a no smoking sign to wear constantly), and people who think that because I"m white I want to hear their racist crap.

14. What are your favorite clothes? jeans and tshirts haven't lost their charm yet.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you
go? I'd like to see a lot more of southeast Asia.

16. Favorite brand of clothing? Considering that most of my clothes are secondhand, it's not a concern. Finding something that fits is a much more consuming concern.

17. Where would you want to retire? Hell I ain't gonna retire for years so who knows. Where is not all that important...just so long as I can have a one acre farm and make gallons of wine.

18. Favorite time of day? Late afternoon.

19. Where were you born? Like I'm disclosing that in such a public place...sheesh!

20. What is your favorite sport to watch? I watch football and college basketball when they're in season but my favorite is the world cup matches.

21. n/a

22. n/a

23. Pepsi or Coke? I've totally sworn off sodas

24. Beavers or Ducks? I live in Oregon but don't give a shit because I didn't grow up here. I probably still wouldn't give a shit because I'm all about whoever is the underdog in a given game.

25. Are you a morning person or night owl? I was a night owl for years but the evil cruel world forced me to be a morning person and now I've come to peace with that.

26. Pedicure or Manicure? either would be nice but in reality ain't neither one gonna be happenin' around here.

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I start grad school tomorrow.

28. What did you want to be when you were little? a pirate

29. What is your best childhood memory? living in Japan

30. Ever been toilet papering? No, it's a waste of perfectly good toilet paper.

31. Been in a car accident? yes, nothing major

32. Favorite restaurant? my all time favorite is Pho Hoa Bin in Memphis.

33. Favorite flower? I don't have just one favorite

34. Favorite ice cream? bergey's dairy had the best icecream in the world. tillamook isn't bad either.

35. From whom did you get your last e-mail? no idea.

36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Rural King in Owensboro KY or Gi Joes.

37. n/a

38. Last person you went to dinner with? lindsay's birthday

39. What is one way you make the day go by faster at work? Youtube! ;)
When you work in schools though, you don't want the day to go any faster than it already is... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home