Friday, May 18, 2007

Everybody's going through something

Quote of the day:
"Everybody's going through something." Phenomenon (1996), Nate Pope (Forest Whitaker)
Here's what I'm going through today:

1. Tired. (I woke up at 5:45 today and I don't normally do that so it was haaaard. I've gotten spoiled catchin' rides with M......and not having to ride the bus all the time)
2. Sick. (I've had a stomach virus for about a week. I feel vaguely queasy and unpleasant pretty much from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed. I've been nursing the hell out of some ginger tea).
3. Confusion. (There's been a lot of confusion in my life this week. Dealing with it without getting snappy or going off on anybody has been hard).
4. Feelings of inadequacy. (I feel like I can't keep up with things I should be able to handle).
5. Having to change plans. (I thought I had things all figured out and straight and now I gotta do a quick shuffle).

In the big picture these things aren't all that bad, they're just kind of annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home