Monday, January 01, 2007

coming up next on the discovery channel

Things are about to undergo some kind of metamorphosis around here. There's no telling how different my life could get in the next week, so maybe there'll be more to ponder than the creative writing prompts I've been using due to utter lack of mental energy or of anything inspiring taking place in my life this past month that might be called interesting.

I'm kind of looking forward to shaking things up. Sure there'll be a lot of frustrating moments coming my way, that's to be expected. I guess what I'm most interested in is the possibility of moving some plans off the back burner back into the foreground of this messy composition that I call my life.

And I guess that is, in and of itself, rather exciting. But maybe I shouldn't get too carried away with premature enthusiasm. As master yoda says (life size or otha-wize), "adventure, excitement, a jedi craves not these things". I say, "you get what you deserve", which in my case could be a serious beat down from roller derby team frustration devastation.

So let's see what happens with a complete change of routines, scenery and expectations. It could get interesting alright. Maybe too interesting. I'll have to dust off some old skool moves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home