Friday, November 24, 2006

get me offa this plane

days like this make me absolutely long for greyhound...being on a plane all day makes me feel:
1. tired/exhausted
2. cranky/grouchy
3. achy/crampy
4. badly dehydrated
5. nauseated/queasy
6. like killing everyone around me

I am already peeved about the whole liquid thing...i've been dealing with it by taking an empty bottle with me and filling it up inside the airport so i don't have to keep buying water over and over again. but there's nothing you can do about screaming babies, people kicking the back of your seat, annoying conversations, hot/cold/dry/dusty air, a bumpy/nauseating plane ride, seats that were designed for the diminuitive in stature, perfumes, and people who should just be shot as a public service, it's also aggravating that i can't sleep on a plane to save my life.

We made it home alive, but missed the last train out of the airport by minutes due to a luggage mix up, prompting a $30 cab ride, and when we got home, we didn't have the house key but got lucky and the door was unlocked. whew, what a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home