Saturday, November 04, 2006

Meth-addicts, te odio.



I just want to take a minute to express my intense loathing and hatred of meth addicts.

Although there are potentially numerous perfectly legitimate reasons for one to hate these subhuman pieces of worthless hyped-up freaked-out trash collectors, I've got my own personal reason and it is because once again meth heads are ruining my life. Yep, thanks to these witless lowlifes and their insatiable desire to take perfectly good cold medicines and turn them into the WORLD'S LAMEST DRUG EVER, respectable productive citizens (like myself) are unable to obtain needed cold medications.

Yes meth addicts, I hate you. Because thanks to you I can't get anything to shake off this horrible cold...except this pansy-ass 4-hour shit that doesn't even work! "Oh but you can still get the 12 hour stuff with a prescription..." Yeah right. Like my uninsured ass has $75 just to go to a doctor to get a prescription for something I used to be able to buy OVER THE COUNTER for around $5. (While I'm at it, I could reflect on our lack of decent healthcare in this country, but that's better left for another day...a day when I don't have oceans of snot coming out my nose and can go for 5 minutes without inadvertently increasing the stock value of paper companies)

Yeah, thanks a lot, meth heads, you make crack hoes look like REAL WINNERS. And now I can spend all the hours I'm not getting any fucking sleep (because mucus keeps coming out of my nose all night too) contemplating all of the ways that you should die and trouble our beautiful planet no more with your wasting of oxygen and other resources you do not in any way deserve to partake in.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home