Monday, August 10, 2009

whirlwind

Today was a pretty busy day around here. Because I was going to be in North Portland for much of the afternoon anyway, I decided to cram in all my "other side of town" errands. I took the pile of styrofoam over to PLC for recycling, visited some folks in the area, hit the hostess bakery outlet (I've been in the mood for bagels), went over to Peninsula Park to smell the roses, walked around on Alberta, scored some awesome free stuff, and last but not least, it was time to go in and fill out the new hire paperwork for my new job (yay, job!). On the way home, I hit the bins for awhile (ostensibly I needed some pillowcases, but of course I found some other great stuff--like the best teacher bag ever) then headed back to the barn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home