Sunday, May 10, 2009

yum

A new recent development in the past couple of days is an increasing sensitivity to smells (or normal smells seeming a bit "off") and a mild lingering sensation of nausea...real mild, not the sort you expect to go anywhere, but it's enough to serve as a total appetite suppressant. I didn't have much of an appetite before, but now it's really nonexistent.

I've never been less interested in food in my entire life...Now I'm starting to get more way more interested in ginger. Hooray for ginger, in all of its myriad forms. One thing I'm really enjoying right now is ginger candy from Trader Joe's (I carry around a bag in my teaching bag just in case I'm feeling a bit "off" for some instant relief), and ginger tea (I get mine from the Asian market where it's a lot cheaper...).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home