Friday, December 12, 2008

entonces...

It hit me in the middle of the afternoon when I was up to my neck with second graders--the telltale signs of impending illness. Yep, the unwashed hands, and uncovered coughs have finally gotten to me. I felt like a sinking ship, but still had a long day to go...Note to self-I need more high school jobs.

Now is not the time to get sick, but that seems to be what's in the cards. I really hope I can shake this off in time to sub for Margo's class on Tuesday. If I can't, I'll feel really badly because I would imagine that it will be hard for her to find someone else on such short notice--it's not a job I could really see the certified subbing pool fighting over. Her kids can be pretty wild, but I know them well enough now that I feel like we'll be fine.

I think I'm gonna lay low, drink lots of vile tasting substances, and watch the Pirates of the Carribean trilogy this weekend. That sounds like the plan for this weekend.

My poor dog. We have NO fun these days. No fun at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home