Wednesday, November 26, 2008

maybe I should have stayed home...

Today was kind of a mixed bag. In some ways it was totally awesome, but in others, it sucked. Things that sucked included leaving my lunch at home, not having any caffeine, and freezing. Things that didn't suck included a pancake breakfast, a very familiar school environment, and fun kids.

Today was a showdown between Beavers fans and Duck fans in anticipation of the Civil War Game. So everyone was decked out and it was a good time.

I had a pleasant afternoon of supervising middle school kids, teaching my partner how to make 5-pointed snowflakes (something I learned the day before from Margo). It would have been even more pleasant if I wouldn't have left my coffee sitting on the kitchen counter, but that's a tale for another day. In my next life, I'll be the person who always has it together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home