Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, world! Yes, for once I am staying home and doing absolutely nothing, and lordy it feels good. My goal for the next four days is to do as little as humanly possible.

It would have been nice to go to Astoria, but I realized that more than anything I need to veg out for a few days. I've been on the verge of coming down with something for weeks now--kinda sick, but not enough to write home about.

I'll admit that I'm missing my family right about now, but who can afford to go anywhere right now? Not me. And I don't miss the hassle of flying either. So I guess they're all partying without me. Oh well. I'm staying home, watching bad movies, and making snowflakes. (BTW: thanks Margo for teaching me that, I've really been putting it to good use).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home