Saturday, December 08, 2007

truly tasteless

Reminding myself once again why I don't normally watch or read the news-tonight, when I was scrolling through the news feed, I saw this lovely headline:

Penn State students dress up as VA Tech shooting victims:
(Two Penn State University students dressed up for Halloween as victims of this spring's Virginia Tech massacre...)

When I saw this, I was like "Woah! Whaaat? You CAN'T be serious," but I guess it really happened. Sometimes I forget that there really ARE people out there who don't have any more sense than your average (or even below average) back alley crackhead. I bet their mothers are NOT proud right now. Not only is this the most blatantly tasteless thing I've heard about all week, but it makes me wonder if these two oxygen-wasters really are paying far too much for their educations. I know that common sense isn't something you can learn in school, but I guess you can't teach empathy either.

Sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home