Sunday, December 02, 2007

"Gee mom this is really great!"

"You're talking into a candy cane and going to the north pole?!"
"Wow this is really great!!!"

Well it wasn't like I had THAT exciting of a weekend, but the fact that I didn't spend all 48 hours of it glued to some homework felt pretty darn exhilarating. In spite of the nasty weather that we've had (a windstorm and steady driving rain), I've had a very satisfying time just catching up with normalcy.
(cue dramatic music)
I can hardly wait 'til school's out for awhile and I really have time to do some recreatin'.

BTW: B's watching the night they saved Christmas and the elf is totally wearing blue eye shadow and red lipstick...and the villain's name is Gaylord-verrrry interesting.
"Noooo more jinglebells!" (Santa Claus breaking up a raucous elf party).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home