Friday, November 30, 2007

an eternity

Lord help me jesus, it's been a long time since I've had time for frivolity. I can't even remember my last encounter with free time, but apparently it's been about a month, and who knows how "free" that free time really was. '

Worksample I has come and gone. After frantically busting my ass every day for weeks and weeks, I'm finally done with the blessed thing, have submitted it and after hauling it around for an entire quarter (it's even gone through security in several airports) frankly no longer care what comes of it. It's done and behind me, and that's all I have to say about that.

It feels good to have a Saturday that belongs to me and that I can spend in any way I choose. Finally, a whole day free of homework, studying, lesson planning, etc. I haven't had this sensation in a long long time. Granted tomorrow, some of these things will come back into my life, but they don't own me anymore, not like they did before Thursday.

Happy Friday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home