Tuesday, October 30, 2007

10:05 October 30

What is the worst thing you have done today?
I could have slacked less. Unfortunately I've been sick so slacking has been more attractive than ever.

If you could change one thing what would it be?
I would create about 6 more hours in each day. I feel like I never catch up. It feels so hopeless every time I look at the pile that constitutes my work sample. Homework is depressing. I dread the piles of unwashed, uncleaned things. It's all too much.

What do you want to remember?
That today it was sunny. That the leaves outside look like stained glass. The intense red of the burning bush. The heavenly way that honey wheat bread smells when it's in the toaster.

What is the worst thing that’s happened to you?
Lately I've been sick and wallowing in self pity. I snapped out of it somewhat and that felt good.

Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Right now I'm pessimistic as all get out but I'm actually starting to gravitate back to a more optimistic frame of mind. Or maybe I'm resigning myself to not worry about things so much.

How honest are you?
I spilled my guts earlier...and that felt relieving.

Who is the most important person in your life?
So many people...I feel so isolated right now that I'm acutely aware of how much people mean. I'm just not in a position to do anything about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home