Wednesday, October 17, 2007

you can't be serious

I don't believe it, but I'm sick again. I think I've got whatever Maria has, because I sound just like her, sniffling and hacking around. This is pretty pathetic...I was pretty sick last week too with the stomach/headache/eye thing. Now I have the coughing/sniffing thing. I'm not staying home though, I'll just try to limp through the last couple of days this week and do some recovering at home.

PSU is a regular lil' ol' germ factory right now. I should stay away for my own health, because I always come home feeling pretty icky and dead tired. But then again, it's probably largely based on the fact that I'm there from 9am until 6:30 pm. I really don't like spending that much time at school under florescent lights. It's not kind to the eyes. But I digress, student teaching is hard enough when you're healthy, much less when you're sick. I think I'm going to try to get the kids to do as much of the "talking" as possible. They might be able to handle it now.

I'm glad that it's a fairly short day. I really need it. Combining 4 graduate level classes with student teaching sure takes a lot out of you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home