Sunday, September 30, 2007

insert clever title here

Another fabulous day...of homework. Grad school is SO FUN.

It rained all day long, first good rain of fall. I'd get excited if I didn't know we're gonna have about 180 more days of this. Maybe I'd be more into it if I had a woodstove to rock next to all winter long. For some mysterious reason, Subfinder keeps calling me even though I didn't renew this year. I'll admit I kinda miss that gig, there's some fun schools out there, but I'm glad I don't have to transport myself out to Beaverton, now that I live clear on the other side of town. I also don't miss defrosting my car, trying to unfog the windows, and jump on 26 in the rain...I'm not even sure how one would get from here to Beaverton, but I'm sure it's as bad as it sounds.

I'm wrapping up 12 hours hunkered over the computer. It's time to do something that vaguely resembles real life...whatever that is. I think I don't remember anymore. Thank God I had such an awesome summer. I'm holding on to that in these dark days to come.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home