Monday, November 05, 2007

Loveletter to my flashdrive

My darling flash drive, you are such a wonderful portable memory storage device. From the moment I first saw you, I swooned, realizing that never again would I need to burn documents onto CDs. But when I see your sleek plastic frame dangling on my lanyard, I feel warm and fuzzy inside. Even though you are small and inconspicuous, you have amazing powers (despite your humble size). For you I would even go back to school on a weekend to retrieve you. Without you I would be as lost as a shipwrecked sailor on a deserted island. You are the most perfect storage device a student teacher could ever want. It doesn’t matter to me that your only a couple inches long, I will always be your biggest, tallest, fan. What I am trying to say is I hope we will never be separated.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Q

(based on an activity I had the students do in class today)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home