Thursday, June 29, 2006

How to Disappear Completely

That there (hype), That's not me, I go Wherever I please (sauvie island),
In a little while I'll be gone (the last gasp of the strawberries),
In a little while I'll be gone (hands full of raspberries)
cabbages cabbages laying out in the field, like big green rocks on the surface of the moon, there's a flat bed trailer full of migrant workers picking cabbage in the sun,
The moment's already passed, Yeah it's gone,
it's gone...

peaches peaches laying in the tree, one day you're green and another you're gone.
sunshine sunshine, laying in the sun, one day you're here and another you're gone
mamas an' babies with hands full berries while i'm out back stealing all of the cherries
The moment's already passed, Yeah it's gone, it's gone...

That there, That's not me, I go Wherever I please,
Bridge, bridge, riding cross the bridge to the land of the rich,
land of flower and land of pearls,
me and my bike with the wheels going round past trees and flowers and jobs and flowers and cars.. I'm not here, This isn't happening

In a little while, I'll be gone (home)
The moment's already passed Yeah it's already gone (tired)
And I'm not here This isn't happening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home