Sunday, June 25, 2006

sunday

Heard that it was supposed to be hot hot hot today 101 degrees worth of hot. Which makes it an exceptionally good day to go on over to Hagg Lake. While I was there, there was an incident of demographics...people whose vocabulary includes more 4 letter words than 2 syllable words. Whose idea of a good time is cursing at each other. Who are far too dysfunctional to have a successful picnic. And of course these types always breed. I had always heard that much of Oregon was settled by poor bible thumpers originally from places like Arkansas. I think this group of homo sapiens was living proof of that theorem. (Disclaimer, I actually happen to like Arkansas and people from Arkansas, but it's a good example of a well-known stereotype)

I came home just when it was starting to get unbearably hot and can you believe it, my roommates are turning on the oven? Craaa-zzzzzyyyy!

Figured it was time to walk the plank on ove to Clackamas water park along with thousands of children and boys and girls with titties. Now before you jump to any wild conclusions, I will say that never in my life have i seen more examples of man titties. Keep in mind I used to live by the beach, but this was in the days before 50% of the US population was morbidly obese. And not that I particularly care about body image and whatnot, but you gotta admit a large number of folks have more than a passing familiarity with supersized meals. And many of these are children. Scary. I saw plenty of kids under 12 that weighed more than I do...and I lift 80lb boxes for a living. word.

While waiting in line to go down the waterslides, I got to wondering, how many people get stuck in the water slides and have to be rescued...

Well afterwards we were all wet and tired and boy did it feel good. I came home and was originally gonna go see a movie, but the minute I sat down, wham I was tired and ready to pass out.

i'm sleepy now goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home