Wednesday, June 28, 2006

j california cooper

I almost forgot to mention, J California Cooper gave me three of her books today. She's definitely in good with me now. I've been steadily working my way through her books because the library has a lot of them...if you like African American literature, chances are you'll like her, but even if that doesn't sound like your normal reading list, she's worth reading if you like storytellers, because well that's what she is. A story teller. Her books are pretty accessible and i would even highly recommend them for intermediate-advanced adult literacy students in programs in the south because the vocabulary is not overly demanding and as they say in the industry, they're "high interest". Anyhow, she gave me...

Wild Stars Seeking Midnight Suns

Some People, Some Other Place

and
The Matter Is Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home