Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday stuff

Name one person who made you smile today: Margo who called me and told me that her job situation cleared up a bit next year. Now it looks like I'll still be subbing at Jefferson, but for her and Loral.

What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Trying my hardest to wake up without the benefits of caffeine.

What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Slacking!

What is your favorite candy bar? Not eating candy...or other nutritionally void substances at the moment.

What is your favorite ice cream? It hasn't been warm enough to eat ice cream in awhile.

What was the last thing you had to drink? Water, which I should definitely have more of.

What was the last thing you ate? Cottage cheese and pineapple.

Have you bought any new clothing items lately? I went to Goodwill the other day and found some pretty nice stuff there. I was wearing the new threads yesterday and got tons of compliments.

The last sporting event you watched? The NBA Finals. Probably won't watch anything again until football season starts.

What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Homemade! In lieu of that, Trader's Joe's makes a nice low key salted popcorn that is downright addictive.

Do you take vitamins daily? Whether I want to or not, I must.

Do you have a tan? I've got a bit of a farmer tan from the Grateful Dead show last month.

What are you doing tomorrow? I have no idea...

Any plans today? Not really. It's summer time and I'm not working, and I did a bunch of stuff yesterday, so I'm gonna just see what happens.

Biggest annoyance right now? Randy Leonard and the whole City of Portland layoff debacle. If he got hit by a bus, or a piano fell on him, I wouldn't mind a bit.

Last song listened to? something by Susheela Raman

Can you say the alphabet backwards? Sure.

Do you have a maid service clean your house? No, but that's what it would take for it to be clean and tidy.

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Flipflops!

Are you jealous of anyone? Not really.

Is anyone jealous of you? I hope not, there's no reason to be.

Do any of your friends have children? A few.

What do you usually do during the day? During the school year, teach. During the summer, more or less anything I want!

How did you get your worst scar? A skateboarding accident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home