Sunday, June 14, 2009

summer school

I didn't think I'd be working much this summer, but who knew? Even though I dutifully signed up for the summer sub list, I figured that I'd only get called a few times at the most. After all, how many people really need a sub during the summer, right? What I didn't know is that Portland has at least one year-round school, so that, in addition to whoever does summer school classes, ensures that I'll be working at least some days this summer. Fantastic! I've already got all of next week lined up. The catch is it's an elementary school gig (not my personal preference, but now is no time to get choosy). I NEED the money and to work some more days to count towards insurance eligibility.

Guess I better not put away all my school-stuff. Might be using it more than I think...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home