Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

After years of getting rained out, we've learned not to plan anything too elaborate for the Memorial holiday weekend...so naturally, this year the weather is absolutely fabulous. Oh well, we had plenty of fun the previous weekend, and I kind of enjoyed the low-keyness of just puttering around the house all weekend.

Aside from going out for dim sum, we didn't do anything "social", which is fine because I'm going through an asocial phase, and tend to enjoy a lot of solitude. We bought a few more plants for the greenhouse, and I planted 4 flats of assorted veggies and flowers. I pulled tons of weeds in the yard. I took the dog for lots of leisurely walks. I sat in the backyard and did absolutely nothing. We went for a bike ride one afternoon. And honestly just sat around most of the time...

Not doing much of anything is definitely where it's at, these days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home