Sunday, March 01, 2009

Flashback to the 1990s

Back in the day, Wayne's World was the stuff. Me and my friend used to quote it all the time, and to be honest, it's a little spooky how often I say things that come from this film. I decided to dig out the ol' VHS tape, and indulge in some nostalgia for the early 90's, those heady days when metal was king, and real men had longer hair and better perms than most women... In honor of the occasion, here's a few of my favorite quotes:

"What a totally amazing, excellent discovery. NOT!"
"I once thought I had mono for a whole year. Turns out I was just really bored."
"Ex-queeze me? Baking Powder?"
"It's sucking my will to live!"
"If you're gonna spew. Spew into this."
"Denied!"
"It might happen. Cha! And monkeys might fly out of my butt!"
"Do I frighten you?" "No." "Do you want me to?"
"Do you accept cash? CHA-CHING!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home