Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Night

Current mood :: indifferent and cranky

Current clothes :: A shirt that says "The beatings will continue until morale improves" and an old pair of Fedex pants that used to belong to my friend Liz.

Current annoyances :: chapped lips, sniffling, and inability to work tomorrow (typically my most lucrative day of subbing)

Current smells :: pizza sauce (I just baked a pizza in the oven)

Current thing I ought to be doing :: laundry

Current book :: My attention span has gotten so bad that I'm listening to recorded books at the moment. I'm "reading" A Thousand Splendid Suns again (I read this over the summer).

Current cd in stereo :: I think the last thing I listened to was probably Mana.

Current hate :: not being able to work

Last thing you Bought :: probably gas a week ago

...Drank :: raspberry tea

...Read :: an article about the invention of writing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home