Monday, February 09, 2009

so we're not on...

No car = no work.

On my unprecedented Monday off, I decided to do a few things I've been procrasting heavily on:

1. Pay another "business call" to the sub office. Once again, I think they're in need of a personal visit. And I'm more than happy to give them something they don't expect--the fabulous PRC rollin' in up off the street in civvy clothes. I can never prove that this makes a difference, but it always seems to.

2. Go to PSU. Why? Because I can. I ran into de la Cruz which was a kind of fun bonus. And just in case I ever grow my tired braincells back after last years assault, I've got several years worth of the TESOL Quarterly to read. Nice.

3. There's a lot to be said for just walking around by the river...I need to get out more anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home