Wednesday, February 04, 2009

random day off

I usually work on Wednesdays so it was kinda weird having this one off.

For the record I'm currently avoiding elementary school jobs until the plague season goes by, and I didn't feel like doing any half-day jobs, so I decided not to work anywhere today.

I picked a good day for a random day off...it's nice and sunny and above 60 degrees, so it was a great day to take the dog over to the dog park and run some errands, and just generally appreciate the weather.

It's been kind of a strange week for me anyway. I'm in kind of a cranky mood right now, and am kinda just going through the motions this week. I'll admit that I'm just not feelin' it for some reason. Hopefully no one has noticed but me. I think a lot of it just has to do with the time of year...it's February, and I can't say that it's one of my favorite months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home