Friday, January 16, 2009

Current mood :: slightly frustrated, and tired, but also peaceful.

Current clothes :: Pretty unfashionable. I've got on a tie-dye shirt and some pajama pants. Woo hoo, Friday night, here we come!

Current annoyances :: chapped lips, dry eyes, cold winds, and kids who are off-task.

Current smells :: can't smell anything at the moment, my nose is out of order.

Current thing I ought to be doing :: something educational.

Current book :: I'm currently suffereing from a short attention span, so I am having trouble reading anything longer than a newspaper article.

Current cd in stereo :: the Misfits

Current hate :: lousy drivers and kids who don't turn in their work.

Last thing you Bought :: a label maker.

...Drank :: 1557.

...Read :: An article about autism social story videos featuring animated train characters (kinda like Thomas). Makes sense to me, since a lot of the more autistic kids I know like either real trains, or Thomas, or both (age-appropriate or not!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home