Friday, January 02, 2009

Best of 2008

* Film of the year: It was kind of a weak year for films, in my opinion. I'm gonna go with the Ken Peterson film done by my cohort. I never laughed so hard in my entire life.

* Soundtrack of your year: The End of the Universe.

* Item of clothing acquired this year and worn most often: Maybe the flying ninja monkeys shirt from the Walmart in Indiana after Greyhound lost my luggage on the way to Louisville.

* Favourite recipe of the year: salsa with roasted corn.

* Happiest moment: seeing Eva, and coming home to Brian.

* Biggest surprise: Obama winning the election.

* Word/phrase/expression of the year: "Squirrels" (to refer to students) or "Critters".

* Words that sum up your year: Intense

* Biggest lesson learned: This too shall pass. I dealt with all kinds of difficult things, and small annoyances, and realized that most things can roll off my back like water. I learned a hell of a lot about dealing with students, and with life, that's for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home