Sunday, December 14, 2008

SNOW!!!

It DID snow last night.

I really thought the weatherman was puttin' us on, and after a day of nothing but 40's and rain, I figured it was gonna be a non-event. But when I woke up and looked outside, there was snow everywhere, and it's still coming down as I write this.

Woo hoo! First snow of the year--and it's maybe frosted twice so far. Lilly seems to love it. She was dancing around like a leapfrog in the backyard when I let her out.

On the other hand, I don't know if I'm ready for it to be Sunday yet. This past week was a really long one for me. I really could use another day, and Saturday went by way too fast. Especially since I'm sick now, I could use some more time to get back in the game. Now luckily for me, all the school districts have canceled classes due to the snow accumulation, so I don't have to feel even remotely guilty about staying home all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home