Monday, December 15, 2008

snow day

It's kind of nice not to have to go anywhere today. Usually there's a lot of absences on Mondays, but I'm still feeling a bit under the weather and trying to save up some energy for Tuesday's prospective job. Then again, it's hard to say if there's going to be any school on Tuesday either, and maybe the kids will get the day off again. It didn't snow at all today, as far as I can tell, but the snow that fell on Sunday hasn't melted, and it's as cold and windy as ever.

I haven't bothered venturing outside because I figure the last thing I need to be doing when I'm sick is playing in the snow in 20 degree weather with serious gusty winds. Kinda sad that I'm missing out, but probably a smart move on my part. My dog sure seems to enjoy the snow, but it's too cold for me to let her out there for very long, so I'm making her stay in here with me.

At this point, I'm just kind of enjoying some down time. Brian still had to work today, so I'm just having a quiet day at home. And that's just fine with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home