Saturday, December 20, 2008

whiteout

When I look out my window, it looks like a snowglobe out there, snow swirling around everywhere. Yep, we're into day 6 of the week of incredible snow.

It's been snowing every day since Monday. Fortunately, it also tends to warm up in between and melt before snowing again, so we don't have 5ft drifts or anything. It's just enough snow to make a lot of kids happy (schools are either closed or delayed), and make me not feel so guilty about missing out on such a prime-time week for subbing due to my nasty cold.

So it looks like we're actually having a white christmas in Portland. Who knew? I'm thoroughly enjoying the swirling snowflakes falling outside. It sure is pretty around here. Makes me glad I don't have anywhere I need to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home