Wednesday, January 02, 2008

where i'm at

check in with where i'm at in 2008...
Current mood :: a lot like the weather-gloomy and a bit sullen
Current music :: I've been listening to Cesaria Evora a lot lately.
Current taste :: baklava for breakfast
Current hair :: currently ignoring as I don't need to leave the house.
Current clothes :: The usual winter attire: the Oregon Lumberjack Combo (a flannel shirt and a pair of jeans. I've got slippers on because my feet are forever cold.
Current annoyance :: peeling skin on my hands, lack of communication, overly stimulating environments, weather.
Current smells :: cookies, dampness, my stinky cat, sourdough bread, steam rising off my raspberry tea.
Current thing I ought to be doing :: uploading my worksample or cleaning the house. Neither particularly excites me.
Current book :: Bean Trees which is hilarious.
Current cd in stereo :: Rebecca's Australian Mix
Current hate :: being wet and cold all the time.
Last thing you Bought :: toilet paper and tea. two things I can't live without.
...Ate :: sourdough bread and butternut squash soup
...Drank :: tea
...Read :: Bean Trees
Your favorite thing for breakfast? :: it varies but i eat grits a lot. like yer mom, they're cheap and easy.
Your favorite restaurant? :: the japanese restaurant down the street (Tanaka) is pretty awesome. I also really like the carts around 4th and Hall. Been going to dim sum at Wong Kings a lot.
What is your biggest fear?:: not being successful at student teaching
What are you most insecure about? :: not being about to keep 30 kids under control
Do you know anyone famous? :: not really.
What do you carry with you at all times? :: my trimet pass/badge combo, something to read while riding the bus.
Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? :: not really nice. just indifferently tolerant. I tend to be really tolerant of kids, less so of adults who should know better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home