Friday, August 17, 2007

stalking crows

Lately the crows around here have been desperately trying to tell me something. At first I was a bit afraid when I first realized that they were indeed trying to get my attention. I immediately assumed there was some negative reason why they were "stalking me"...I decided to look into it.

"For a period of several months, I regularly received crow feathers; I stumbled across them in various places almost weekly for several months...I found myself paying particularly close attention to them once they started leaving me feathers...It was a transformational time for me..."
by EtherealFire, May 21, 2005

I'm experiencing essentially the same thing that EtherealFire describes. I can't hardly leave the house without recieving some sort of message from the crows. It really doesn't matter where I go, the messages are there waiting for me and I don't have to put much effort into finding them. Perhaps because I've been a bit dense or resistant they've got to go to these extremes to capture my attention and make me listen.

I realized crows are highly intelligent psychic messengers and are associated with the element of ether or spirit 氣. I also came to the realization that this is the month of Obon お盆, and thus an obvious time to be receiving crow dispatches from the spirit world. So perhaps these are communications from 祖先の霊.

So now having immersed myself in symbolic representation all summer, I'm trying to work out the symbolic meanings of the messages I seemed to be finding everywhere and as best as I can, trying to unravel the symbols all around me that keep clamoring for my attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home