Wednesday, August 15, 2007

small bites

time capsule 8/15/07

Current mood :: giddy, enthusiastic, grateful. I feel like I'm about 5 years old. It's a good feeling after being stressed out for months.
Current music :: i'm humming my own song today. it sounds like a cross between the humming of powerlines and the heart beat of drums made out of plastic buckets.
Current taste :: navratan korma and a rocket pop.
Current clothes :: the "california" shirt with some pants from the 70's and some flip flops. Definitely not career wear. Way too hot for this ensemble, actually.
Current annoyance :: that summer's almost over, and that I totally missed Japanese Plum Season.
Current smells :: the particular scent of the 3rd floor in the Ed Building, diesel exhaust, windfall apples laying in the road fermenting, lavender.
Current thing I ought to be doing :: just about anything else really.
Current windows open :: a million...I'm at school.
Current books :: Samurai's Garden, the current Harry Potter, and Return of Yin
Current hate :: construction. It's loud, dusty, and makes navigation really confusing. On the plus side there's always something interesting going on.
Last thing you Bought :: a rocket pop.
...Ate :: a rocket pop dripping on my chin, making my lips turn blue with every lick. you can't help but feel like you're 5 years old when you eat popsicles on hot summer days.
...Drank :: green tea with redwood
...Read :: Return of Yin
The most embarrassing CD in your collection? :: almost everything i listen to could be described as "embarrasing" and I'm okay with that.
You ate for breakfast? :: an apple fritter from the Christian Bakery on 72nd St.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home