Thursday, August 18, 2005

it's that time again

you can tell it's a full moon when you nearly get run over several times by cars when trying to cross the street. seems like people in portland are really crappy drivers anyway...always running into bicyclists and each other. i saw so many accidents on the way down mlk it wasn't even funny. almost got hit myself by a space cadet who was enjoying a stimulating cellphone moment at the expense of driving awareness. she almost right turned into me as i was crossing the street. fun.

on a more personal level, the moon's full again and all my joints ache like they're having some kind of weird high tide without me. as crappy as i feel today, turning into a werewolf doesn't seem too far fetched.

i went and kicked it with my near wolf friend who looks at my quizzically across the garden fence. he's pretty wolf-like and aloof, but i'm working on him. we've gotten to petting stage but he's obviously skeptical.

i finally found title wave used books. that could be a pretty bad vice and it's only a few blocks from home. bad news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home