Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ooops

Oops. I thought I was well on my way to adding a Mid-Level Endorsement to my existing teaching license (HS-Language Arts), but here I come to find out I still have to take the Math/Science portion of the ORELA. I had no idea I had to take that portion because I don't teach Math/Science, have no intentions of teaching Math/Science, and honestly it would probably be for the best if I never did... But lo and behold, I can't add an authorization level until I take that test. Hmpf! I really wish I had known that a long long time ago back in my carefree childless days.

So I guess once again, I'm gonna have to cough up another 80 bucks and drive over to the University of Portland on some Saturday afternoon to spend a couple of hours taking another ORELA test. Uggh. I'm pretty over it at this point. But I guess I better get it done. Don't think I'll bother with filing the paperwork, though, until I get done with the ESOL Endorsement. It's not like there's any jobs out there right now anyway. Edzapp is pretty grim these days...even in Special Ed, which was never the case before.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home