Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday randomness

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
a banana!

2.Where was your last photo taken?
At our class Halloween party. I was wearing a royal blue salwar kameez, one of the few things I own that actually looks good on a pregnant woman.

3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
No, I never have.

4.Name someone who made you laugh today?
My students make me laugh every day, but since we were at a huge multi-school Halloween dance, I saw some really funny and heart-warming things.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
I may have made it to 9pm, but I doubt it. I was really tired after the party (no surprise).

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I wouldn't mind going back to Ashland, but other than that, I'm good where I am.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Possibly, but I don't know for sure.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Stan and Siobhan.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Maybe, but I'm not the type who *wants* to be friends with exes.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
It's one of the very few sodas I'll drink.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
I woke up crying last night from an intense dream--you have a lot of really intense dreams when you're pregnant.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
One of my students--I took a ton of pictures at our class party.

14. Was yesterday better than today?
No, I actually think today was the smoother day, even with an off-campus event. We weren't short-staffed, for one, and for some reason the kids always behave really well on field trips.

15. Can you live a day without TV?
If I weren't married, I doubt I'd have one. Unfortunately boys rarely feel the same way.

16. Are you upset about anything?
No, I am actually pretty content, in spite of all the craziness going on around me.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
I'm in a very good one, so I'd have to say yes. Even the bad ones though, have a purpose in that they teach you some valuable lessons either about human behavior in general, or yourself.

18. Are you a bad influence?
Probably. I'm too irreverent to be a good influence.

19. Night out or night in?
Definitely in, most of the time, and especially right now. I can only manage "guest appearances" at the moment. Anything else is too taxing.

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
If it's a workday: Keys, PECs folder, binder, nitrile gloves, and my thermos.
If it's a weekend: Keys, jacket, wallet, tissue, and phone

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Happy Halloween from Shauna.

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
It's pretty good overall, with just a few rough patches to keep things interesting.

24. Do you hate anyone?
No, but I feel sorry for the people I know who I think needlessly make life more difficult for themselves than it has to be.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
You betcha! I'm totally straight-edge these days because I'm busily gestating, and due to my line of work, I take developmental disorders VERY seriously.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
No, I think that would utterly confuse me.

28. What song is stuck in your head?
I had the YMCA stuck in my head for awhile after the dance.

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Eva!

30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
No way, Jose! I'm not an advocate of having kids while you're young...there's a lot of things you should probably do in your own life first before you tie yourself down like that. Plus, I think you have more to offer as a parent once you've done some growing up yourself.

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Everything's optional.

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Way too much.

33. Do you smile a lot?
Not really, but I'm happy on the inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home