Friday, September 11, 2009

whew, what a week!

It's been quite the week. Every day gets a little easier than the one before as we iron out the kinks. The people I'm working with are awesome, and the kids are great.

I'm starting to slowly but surely figure out my student, so it's getting easier and easier to go through the routines of the day. I'm starting to get a feel for what he can do independently, and what he needs (or doesn't need) help with. I think he's also starting to figure me out as well. A lot of things are going smoother, and through a lot of patient trouble shooting, I'm starting to get a feel for where he really is with his DT program.

I've always liked working with kids with Autism, and I've got a really fun group of kids to work with this year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home