Monday, April 20, 2009

having my doubts

I'm supposed to be working today, but I'm still home sick. Poor kids, they're pretty hard on subs, and I can't imagine what they're like with someone they don't know...with me at least, they aren't too bad. They're not angels, to be sure, and they act a bit goofier, but they don't give me any more of a hard time than they do with their regular teachers.

My official results came via email. The hCG results were low, but interestingly there's a value there that's not zero. Reading about it online makes me wonder if all the water I drank diluted the "results" too much to get a valid reading. In other words, it may have been a false negative. For some reason, I feel sure that I'm probably pregnant, but I don't have any kind of proof other than a "feeling". And it's not a feeling based on symptoms--since I really don't have any at this point. But what I am noticing is the lack of PMS symptoms, which is noteworthy. No acne, no aches, no cramps. I feel pretty good actually--in fact I'd feel downright stellar if I didn't have a head cold. That's definitely suspicious...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home