Saturday, April 18, 2009

next week we'll know for sure, one way or the other

This next week is the week when I'll find out for sure if I'm pregnant or not. Although it's tempting, I decided there's no point in testing unless I miss a period. (It's not until a fertilized egg attaches itself to the uterus and your body starts secreting pregnancy hormones (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin that you are officially pregnant), but it takes awhile for the hormone to build up in your body and thus have something to "test" for).

If it turns out that I'm pregnant, I'll know pretty soon, and that's really exciting.

Right now I feel pretty normal, so it's hard to tell. If I am indeed pregnant, it's only been for about a week or so. I don't feel any different than usual, except that I've been tired...but then again, I've also been nursing a vicious cold, and not really getting any sleep. I'm planning on working all next week (one 3-day job and one 2-day job, both behavior classes!), so hopefully I'll be better by then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home