Friday, February 09, 2007

a whole week of mondays

This week has been kinda crazy. You'd think the moon was void-of-course for the entire week the way things have been going--or rather--NOT going. Two things are a source of trouble this week...getting places on time, and remembering things. Okay, to be perfectly honest, me forgetting things is normal, and I readily acknowledge that. But getting places on time has NEVER been a problem for me, I've always been really good at it...but yet I've struggled with it mightily all week. The short list of things I've totally botched this week: catching (ANY) westbound bus on time, going anywhere on time, telling Brian things he needs to know, remembering how to ride the bus effectively, leaving things at schools that should not be left at schools, and communicating effectively with "normal" people. (we'll attribute the last one to the fact that I have spent my entire week in the company of people with autism spectrum disorders and communication disorders so my way of "relating" may need to be reset for the neurally "normal".

I am sooooo very glad that today's Friday and I can only screw up things of moderate importance on weekends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home